Streetscape Collection 45-Gallon Receptacle w/ Canopy
Heavy-duty, 45-gallon outdoor receptacle featuring funnel top & rain canopy
The Streetscape Collection 45-Gallon Receptacle w/ Canopy is a heavy duty, all steel, outdoor receptacle that’s ideal for high-traffic locations.
Be sure to watch the product video below to see the Streetscape Collection 45-Gallon Receptacle w/ Canopy in action!
*NOTE: To remove liner and empty the contents of the SCTP-40 D ND, simply remove the one-piece funnel top/rain canopy by lifting it off the unit. Be sure to unclip the attached Security Lanyard before removing the top from the unit. Once contents have been emptied, reattach the security lanyard and place the one-piece funnel top/rain canopy back on the unit.
- 45-gallon capacity outdoor recycling receptacle
- Each unit includes one 45-gallon LLDPE liner
- Liner features lift holes & bag retention notches
- Liners meet UL94 flammability standards
- Units have removable funnel top lids with circular opening
- To access receptacle contents, simply lift the one-piece lid/rain canopy off the unit
- Clearance of 7.6” between funnel top and canopy allows ample room to dispose of waste
- Plastic-coated security lanyard keeps lid attached to receptacle to prevent theft & vandalism
- Standard Finishes:
- Coffee Gloss (COF)
- Black Gloss (BLK)
- Hunter Green Gloss (HGR)
- Finish is weather resistant
- Bottom consists of steel frame with ½” diameter hole in center to secure to the ground with anchor and screw if desired
- In-ground mounting kit is included with each unit
- Adjustable leveling glides keep unit stable on uneven surfaces
- Each unit contains at LEAST 30% recycled materials & is 100% post-consumer recyclable
- Made in the USA
As a result of our commitment to continuous improvements, occasionally minor changes may be made to our products without advance notice. Such changes are minor and have no effect on the form, fit and function of a product but may result in a minor cosmetic difference. Ex-Cell Kaiser will never mix any products that may have modifications within a single order. Our website will always reflect the most current product image.
|Dimensions||23 × 23 × 54.5 in|
Ships on Pallet
23" dia x 54.5" H, 140 Ibs
|Pallet Quantity & Dimensions||
4, 48" x 48" x 40" @ 610 lbs
Products Care & Maintenance
In-Ground Mounting Instructions