OUTDOOR KALEIDOSCOPE COLLECTION
Our ALL NEW Outdoor Kaleidoscope Collection has the same level of simplicity and style that makes the Classics so popular, while incorporating LLDPE Dome Tops and sturdier bodies to withstand the elements.
- 36-gallon capacity perfectly mimics that of the RC-KD36
- Crisp, white decals are pre-applied to the all 4 sides of each unit to maximize visibility and clearly identify waste stream
- Standard Decals include: TRASH or RECYCLABLES
- LLDPE Plastic Dome Tops are standard with each unit - take your pick of:
- TRASH: 4 oblong openings, 1 on each side of the unit
- RECYCLE: 4 circular openings, 1 on each side of the unit
- The square receptacles now come with perforations for an added design element
- Mix & Match waste-stream decals and Dome Top types to create YOUR perfect receptacle
- Minimum custom order quantity: 12
LIQUIDS DISPOSAL COLLECTION
The Liquids Disposal Unit ensures safe & mess-free disposal of up to 10 gallons of liquids, while the companion receptacles collect waste or recycling. With each unit sitting on heavy-duty casters, servicing them is a breeze!
BLACK TIE SERIES
8-, 17-, 24-, and 36-gallon capacities dressed up in premium powder coat paint colors to make a statement at any facility. The Black Tie Kaleidoscope receptacles can be combined to create a multi-stream waste collection center in seconds! Shop the series now...
The Coliseum marries the smooth laser cut stainless steel front panel and industrial hardware elements with modern lines and durable powder coat finish options for the body. Functional 86-gallon capacity (two 43-gallon liners) & hinged lid with soft close shocks make this unit ideal for high-traffic areas.
The Smokers’ Oasis is one of the best selling cigarette receptacles in the world and has serviced thousands of facilities! Constructed of all fire-safe steel, the 4.5 gallon galvanized steel container requires no water or sand. Sure-fit industrial steel hasp closure secures the top to the base.
THE EX-CELL KAISER ADVANTAGE
Designed and manufactured in the heartland of America. All of our products are sustainably made in the USA with 86% locally sourced materials.
Our investments in technology, including robotics and laser cutting, allow us to have the quickest ship times in the industry on EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT!
We know how to listen to our customers and monitor the marketplace to create new products that meet our customers changing needs.
All of our receptacles are made with a MINIMUM of 30% recycled materials and are 100% post-consumer recyclable, meaning they won’t end up in a landfill.