MANUFACTURED FOR THE BOLD
Our Arena 51 Series receptacles are ready to provide facilities with a stellar solution for the collection of waste and recycling. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, the Arena 51 provides customers with an attractive, completely customizable receptacle that ensures a perfect fit for any facility; custom colors, custom logos or both - the Arena 51 gets the job done!
DESIGNED WITH YOUR BRAND IN MIND
The Arena 51 Series receptacles feature a unique, diagonal perforated pattern punched into the body with the option of a satin stainless steel finish or one of Ex-Cell’s 30+ durable TGIC powder-coated finishes.
Available with or without laser graphics, colored panels sit behind the laser artwork serve to enhance the message/logo visibility.
Ensure your message is clear with a variety of laser graphic options:
- Standard TRASH with Icon
- Standard RECYCLE with Icon
- Your custom graphics - text, logos & more
- No Graphics at all
WHY THE ARENA 51 SERIES?
- 51-gallon capacity
- Constructed of either 16 gauge Galvannealed Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- Black gloss powder coated base is attached to body with stainless steel hardware
- Security lanyard keeps lid attached to receptacle to help deter theft and vandalism
- Each unit includes a removable LLDPE liner, in either Black or Recycle Blue, that fits snugly over the edge of the receptacle. The liner base resin meets UL94 flammability standard
- Each unit sits on 3 adjustable leveling glides
- Outdoor units include an in-ground mounting kit
CONSTRUCTED FOR THE PLANET
Like all Ex-Cell Kaiser products, the Arena 51 Series contributes to Closed-Loop Recycling.
Our Powder Coated units contain a MINIMUM of 30% recycled materials, and our Stainles Steel units contain a MINIMUM of 60% recycled materials. Both options are 100% post-consumer recyclable, meaning they will never contribute to landfill waste.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!
THE EX-CELL KAISER ADVANTAGE
We have the quickest ship times in the industry on EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT: average 10 days or less! Compare any competitor and we come out on top.
START TO FINISH
Designed and manufactured in the heartland of America. All our products are sustainably made in the USA with 86% locally sourced materials.
FAMILY OWNED VALUES
We know how to listen to our customers and monitor the marketplace to create new products that meet our customers changing needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
With our team of experts, we’re here to serve the most important people of all — people just like you. Browse our product collections, give us a call, or send us a message and we will work to help you transform your facility or venue into an even greater asset. We stand behind our products with excellent customer service. Distributors can find everything in one place.