NEW! Extra Large Green Solution
Ex-Cell's modular recycling series, the Kaleidoscope Collection™, continues to be a resounding success!
Not only have our Kaleidoscope Receptacles been featured on national television in programs like GLEE! and in a makeover on The Nate Berkus Show, these receptacles are being placed in facilities across the country: schools and universities such as University of Maine at Machias, Marlboro College, Northwestern College, Quarton School, Pacific Ridge School, to corporate facilities from Amway, Google, LUSH Cosmetics, Canadian Pacific Railway, Proenza Schouler and John Deere Seeding Group, to name a few! Kaleidoscopes have even begun travelling the world, to Covidien Pharmaceuticals in The Netherlands and others. Facilities have been clamoring for MORE Kaleidoscopes and we hear them loud and clear!
We are pleased to announce the availability of even larger capacity Kaleidoscopes - 17 and 36 gallons each. These Kaleidoscope XL units are perfect companions to standard KD units and ideal for facilities and locations with a need for larger capacity. Colors and labeling options remain the same, with the addition of RECYCLABLES as standard decals and all recycling streams having a co-mingle lid.
- ADA Compliant & constructed of fire-safe steel
- Easy to remove Silver Star powder-coat tops
- Square lid opening for TRASH units
- Co-mingle lid opening for all other units
- Easy to read, pre-applied WHITE decals on 2 sides of the units to indicate waste stream
- Rigid plastic liners with ample 36-gallon capacity in the square units and 17-gallon capacity in the rectangular units
- Four heavy-duty feet keep the units slightly elevated to allow for air circulation and help restrict mold and mildew growth and unsightly discoloration of floor surfaces from "mop around" ring
Check out www.ex-cell.com for custom colors and configurations!